Sunday 7 February 2010

Some old work

I've been reflecting on things, and realised how important it is to upload some of my work so I figured I shall share some old ones.


Fishes on a Journey by ~0percentangel on deviantART

This was a fine art GCSE exam piece which now I look back on, I quite like. I based some of the patterns on the aboriginal style and used various techniques to describe its journey.


Self-portrait by ~0percentangel on deviantART

This was a piece of coursework for Fine Art at AS level. I was really pleased with how this came out. The technique I used here was layering paint to create the colours, rather than blending.


AS Art Exam Piece by ~0percentangel on deviantART

This was an exam piece for Fine Art AS Level. Drawing in ink was not something I was use to but once I got the hang of it I really liked the effect and cleanliness it had. I have to say this was the first time I truly enjoyed art exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment